Established since 1992, offering information and advice to often the most vulnerable young people within the community (aged 16-25) on many issues such as housing, welfare benefits, and debt advice. Our housing related support is defined as a service supporting individuals to maintain and develop maximum levels of independence within their accommodation and in the community.
Advice and support with property pool-Know how to apply for properties in your area One to One Tenancy support – Getting you started in your new home, Support to deal with Benefits, Budgeting, Utility Bills, Furnishings.
Money, Debt & Benefits
- Support with accessing benefits
- Support to deal with debt, control debt, reduce debt
- Priority and non-priority debts-deal with creditors
- Take control and better manage your finances
- Friendly knowledgeable staff
Support to look at your options
Supported living, Hostels, Emergency accommodation
Referrals to Housing options.